- Free nationwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Great-tasting liquid iron formula to support hemoglobin and myoglobin function‡
Pure Encapsulations Iron liquid contains SunActive Fe, a micronized water-soluble form of iron with high bioavailability. Research indicates SunActive Fe iron pyrophosphate bioavailability is similar to ferrous sulfate. In a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 122 women, supplementation promoted healthy iron status, including hemoglobin, ferritin, and transferrin saturation. A blend of cranberry and blueberry fruit extracts offers antioxidant protection and additional microvascular support.
- Iron liquid
- Supplemental Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- one teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz) contains:
- iron (as iron ferric pyrophosphate)
- 15 mg
- CranBlue proprietary blend
- 30 mg
- providing cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
- and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
- purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, maltodextrin, natural pomegranate with other natural flavors, rapeseed lecithin, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate
- SunActive® Fe is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
serving size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz)
servings per container: 24
Keep refrigerated after opening. Shake well before use.
1 teaspoon, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Multivitamins, Vitamins & Minerals